Are you an allied health professional and want to run your own business?
Over 26 years Konekt has become Australasia’s largest workplace health solutions provider and a brand companies can trust.
Konekt has achieved growth through strong service delivery, professional staff and retention of customer contracts. This growth has created opportunities for new licensees to join the Konekt community.
What is Konekt Licensing?
Konekt Licensing establishes a business relationship with select allied health professionals who are interested in operating their own business. As a Konekt licensee you can:
- Deliver Konekt goods or services.
- Use Konekt trademarks and business name.
- Leverage Konekt resources to develop your capabilities and build your business.
What is the Opportunity?
We are looking for motivated and skilled professionals who would like to own and run their own business while being supported by the leading provider in the industry.
Konekt is looking to establish long-term relationships with motivated professionals who are driven by the satisfaction that comes from operating their own business, yet appreciate the support and expertise of a national team.
The advantages of being a Konekt Licensee
By joining one of Australia’s most recognisable work health brands, you reap the following benefits:
- Your own business – we give you the tools and support at both a local and national level to help make your business a success.
- Personal satisfaction – enjoy the satisfaction that comes from operating a successful business while making a difference to local customers.
- Contribution – we encourage contributions and an open exchange of ideas between Konekt and our licensees.
- Growth and experience – the personal growth and business knowledge you will develop running your own business as a licensee is invaluable. We encourage all our licensees to grow and to continually improve themselves and their businesses.
There are limited licensing opportunities left – for a confidential discussion about becoming a Konekt Licensee please enter your details on the web form on this page and our Head of Licensing will contact you shortly.