Return to Work Coordinator Training provides participants with an understanding of the role, functions and responsibilities of a return to work coordinator regardless of the jurisdiction that they work in.
As a participant, you will be trained over 2 days by skilled and knowledgeable industry professionals who are current in their understanding of the return to work landscape. Our trainers have extensive experience to share with you from their own experiences working with employers, injured workers and medical providers within the Return to Work scheme.
Group participation within a supportive environment is a key component of our training. Participants are able to share their own experiences and learn from other participants, which assists in problem solving common issues that arise.
You will walk away from the 2 day training confident in your knowledge and in your ability to be an effective Return to Work Coordinator within your organisation.
- Relevant Return to Work Scheme;
- Roles and responsibilities of the coordinator;
- Preparing the workplace;
- When injuries occur – a step by step guide including identifying barriers, facilitators and return to work plans;
Injury Management Co-ordinator Training provides participants with an introduction to the rights and obligations covered in the Workers’ Compensation and Injury Management Act 1981 and its regulations for all parties involved in the workers’ compensation and injury management process.
Injury management coordinators:
- ensure the injury management process runs smoothly
- co-ordinate and oversee the entire process, including medical treatment, return to work, and all aspects of return to work plans and injury management plans
- is to be appointed where a workers has sustained a significant injury (one that requires, or is likely to require, the worker to have 5 days or more of total or partial incapacity)
Konekt offers a unique tailoring option, enabling you to mix and match sessions to meet the specific training needs of your organisation. Ask us for more details.
Contact usClick on the 'Make an enquiry' button below to make a general enquiry.
Or click on the 'Training courses' button for a more detailed expression of interest and one of our consultants will call you to discuss course availability in your area. Note: not all of our courses are available at each training location. For further information regarding training and dates of available courses please contact your nearest Konekt Office.