Our ergonomic training and assessments are designed to assess and improve your employee’s workstations and home offices to ensure they are set up to minimise the risk of injury, boost the employee’s health and wellbeing, and enhance their productivity and performance.
Our services range from simple ergonomic assessments to more comprehensive consultations for those experiencing pain or symptoms. We deliver one-off assessments, bulk (group) bookings, and a range of training and education options. Our ergonomic services are delivered by a team of allied health professionals across Australia, including physiotherapists, occupational therapists, and exercise physiologists.
Businesses, job roles and working environments are diverse, so we provide a comprehensive set of options that allow you to select the best assessment service for your business and employees. These may include:
- An assessment of task requirements, worker capacity and abilities and the overall organisation of work.
- Careful observation and discussion with workers as well as reviewing any information on hand.
- An assessment of workplace equipment and how it matches work requirements.
- An objective evaluation of hazards and risks within the workplace.
- A review of high repetition tasks.
- Identifying and correcting poor postures, through direct feedback and education.
- Recommendations for change and ongoing support.
We may recommend more comprehensive assessments for employees experiencing pain or other symptoms, including engagement with treating health professionals and the workplace to ensure an integrated approach to minimizing injury risk.