CXC are a recognised leader in the provision of HR outsourcing for contingent workforces, spanning 5 continents including multiple locations across Australia.
“It’s critical for us at CXC that our workforce remain safe and productive – Konekt have long been an important partner in helping us achieve that goal”
CXC first engaged Konekt in 2011 to create a bespoke WHS Management System (including development of policy and procedures). CXC were so impressed by the service and quality delivered by Konekt, they have continued to engage them as a valued partner on an ongoing basis since then.
In delivering injury prevention and recovery services, it’s essential that Konekt understand the needs and operating environment of the customer. In this instance, both Konekt and CXC are lucky to have Paul Korchok at the helm of this important program of work.
“Paul is attentive, always on point. Has and equally provides heaps of advice and expertise. He is always willing to go the extra length to ensure a positive outcome for all parties.” -Kevin Mechelmans, WHS Consultant, CXC
Konekt currently supports CXC in the delivery of:
- Complete end to end management of incidents and injuries across all operational jurisdictions, including:
- Immediate incident review and triage of injuries and incidents
- Provision of immediate advice regarding:
- Early Intervention advice (Treatment and RTW planning)
- Reporting Requirements for Relevant jurisdiction
- Outsourced RTW Coordination including:
- Proactive consultation with all stakeholders in Injury management and RTW
- Writing and managing RTW Arrangements
- Driving positive recovery outcomes and minimisation of lost time
- Workers Compensation Claims Management
- Strategic management of national works compensation claims as an employer representative:
- Assistance in ensuring compliance with jurisdictional workers compensation legal requirements
- Direct liaison with insurer to ensure sound claims strategies, accountability to agreed actions, and timely actions
- Advice to client regarding internal management of claims processes, and claims cost minimisation
- Monthly reporting including:
- Tracking of chosen KPI’s,
- Injury trends across operational workgroups / business units.
- Summaries of Injury Management and Claims strategies.
Konekt are proud of the impact we have made through our services to CXC Global, by keeping their workforce safe and their customers productive.
“Paul provides an excellent service. Always on top of cases and working towards the best outcome possible.” -Chris Thuell, Director of Risk & Compliance, APAC, CXC